Why Every Business Needs Video
According to Ron Stefanski at Business.com,
Since its inception in 2005, YouTube has grown to become the second most popular social media platform in the world, surpassed only by Facebook.
YouTube is also the second-largest search engine, after its parent company, Google. With over 2 billion monthly active users, YouTube is a powerful tool for brands that want to build a presence online and maximize their reach and exposure.
If you’re still not convinced that your brand should be on YouTube, take a look at these recent YouTube statistics:
- Over 1 billion hours of videos are watched on YouTube every day.
- Each month, users upload more video content online than TV has created in the past three decades.
- Over 60% of people would rather watch online video platforms than live TV.
- It is estimated that by 2025, viewers age 32 and under will not subscribe to any pay-TV services.
- Seventy-three percent of U.S. adults use YouTube, which is more than Facebook (69%) and Instagram (37%).
Lightworks ATG brings professional video capabilities to every business. As a business owner, you don’t need anything special to get started. We take out the guesswork. We understand that the business owner is quite often the primary decision maker. We’ll provide you with expert guidance that enables you to make informed decisions without all of the stress commonly associated with how a business typically creates their own videos.
We work with small businesses like yours to solve creative problems every day. Our process starts with scripting or narrative options to ensure we have the business owner’s vision for their service or products. This will guide how the shot list is formed so the film we create for your business tells a story cinematically. We plan wide, medium, and tight shots to show the big picture and all of the details.
Reach out to us using the form below to get started today!